NeoBook - Features & System Requirements:
- Use simple drag and drop actions to create complex applications.
- Import pictures and illustrations created with your favorite
paint or drawing software.
- Import formatted text documents created with your favorite word
processor or use NeoBook's built-in text editor.
- Add navigation and user interface controls including: push buttons,
check boxes, radio buttons, text entry fields (with validation),
list boxes, combo boxes, media players, track bars and timers.
- Play Animated GIF and Flash files.
- Display web sites and live Internet content inside your application.*
- Create and send email messages directly from your application.
- Use the built-in text editor to create formatted text with tables,
multiple fonts, bookmarks and hypertext commands.
- Create advanced applications using the powerful, integrated
scripting language. Includes conditional statements, looping, variables,
file i/o, string processing, etc. Script commands can be typed manually
by experienced users or selected from a list and added interactively
by filling out a simple questionnaire.
- Perform calculations and tabulate scores for computer-based
- Use transition effects between screens, such as wipes, dissolves,
- Store and retrieve information from external files and the Windows
- Create applications with custom shaped windows.
- Play sound, music, video, animation and other multimedia files.
- Display alert boxes, messages, popup images, menus, Custom Dialog
- Create your own animated cartoons using the included NeoToon™
- Launch Windows or DOS programs including other compiled NeoBook
- Send keystrokes and mouse clicks to other Windows applications.
- Access your favorite word processor, sound editor, animation
editor and/or paint program directly from NeoBook to edit text,
images, audio and animation clips.
- Enhance NeoBook's functionality with simple to use, yet powerful
- Test, debug and spell check your projects without leaving the
- Use NeoBook's Compiler to assemble your projects into Windows applications (exe), Windows screen savers (scr), Windows
system tray applications or web browser Plug-In/ActiveX controls
(ocx). Compiled applications may be distributed or sold - without
paying royalties or additional license fees!
- Create a professional Setup/Installation for your applications,
complete with compression and multi-disk capabilities.
- Import files created with previous versions
- New NeoBookDBPro plug-in
lets you read and write database files directly from your NeoBook
- And more....
Supported File Formats:
Imports Rich Text (RTF) and plain text/ASCII
formats supported by most word processors and text editors. Web Browser
object supports most types of HTML content. Most common image file formats
may also be imported, including JPEG, BMP, PCX, GIF, PNG, WMF, etc.
Supports True Type fonts. Plays AVI, MPEG**, WAV, MIDI, CAR, MP3**,
Flash SWF and other multimedia formats.***
NeoBook: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7,
8 or 10 (32/64-bit).
A hard disk with 20 MB free space. Mouse or other Windows-supported pointing device. Windows-supported
sound card (optional)
Apps created with NeoBook will run under: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7,
8 or 10 (32/64-bit).
* Requires Internet Explorer™. **
MP3 and MPEG support is provided via drivers and software installed
by Windows. NeoBook does not include its own decoder or encoder. PCs
running older versions of Windows may need to update to the latest version
of Windows Media Player in order to play these formats. *** Some multimedia
formats may require installation of special drivers.